New Project & Update.

This week I've been working in the remodeling of 'El Bisel', a 45 years old glass and framing store located in the famous 'Calle 8' in Miami. I'm doing small changes to update the tired look of the store. As always the two main elements are paint and lighting and we are almost done with that phase, I choose a dark chocolate for the walls to give them deepness and I painted an off white block in the opposite wall as a focal point where accessories are going to be displayed over dark brown bracket less shelves. I have to mention that we are doing this while the store is still operating and it has to be done in a week, so we have to work 'fast and furious' and without mistakes if possible. To display the frames samples I have designed 30"x60" boards covered in off white carpet that are going to be hang in the back wall surrounding by white gauze curtains. The work table and counter are going to be painted in black. I'll be posting more progress pictures around the weekend.
xoxo
Mariafer

Before
Progress

Before

Progress

Before

Progress



Comments

Popular Posts