Monkey Pillows from Ballard Designs

I love this pillows from Ballard Design, aren't they cute??

Comments

Michael said…
Super cute...Ballard has some unique stuff, love it!
Natalia said…
These would've been perfect for my daughter a couple years ago when she was completely obsessed with monkeys. Now it's pigs....lol.

They're super cute!

How've ya been? Keeping warm?

It's cold up this way...I've been looking into a move further south, as in St. Thomas ;-)

-Nat
Mafe Molinari said…
It's cold down here too, St. Thomas sounds great!!!
Glad to hear from you guys,
Have a great weekend
M.
Michelle said…
Those tropical monkey lamps always scared me a little, but these guys are just plain cute!
karlene said…
Ballard has such cute things!
dee said…
Um, yes! Love them.
Maria Killam said…
I am a sucker for animals with cute faces!!
Tardevil said…
They are too cute. I've stopped receiving that catalog. Think I need to check into that!

Popular Posts