My home for Christmas.



















Comments

nikkicrumpet said…
Just as I pictured....simple, classy, and elegant! You've done an amazing job. Your talent shines as brightly as all those sparkly decorations!
Unknown said…
oh it's just gorgeous!
Katie said…
wow I love the lanterns - where did you get them?
Natalia said…
You are so talented! It is all just.......perfect.



Super simple, super elegant & super gorgeous.

Love it all!

There are several home tour parties going on - hope you link your post because I know that many people would love to see them :)
Lilly said…
You have the best taste. I love that tree. It is very classical and sophisticated. Just like you. Beautiful.
Viera said…
Maria your house is absolutely stunning. Very stylish, classy. This year I am also white and silver - love it!
XXX
V
The epitome of grace, elegance, and freshness--and so very, very beautiful!
Suzann said…
Your home looks AMAZING!
Love your the white with the touch of silver! Elegant!
:-) Cathleen
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your gorgeous home! Love your tree especially.
Oliveaux said…
Your home looks amazing! I love the white and silver.
Beautiful decor...absolutely love your tree... Fay
Michael said…
It's absolutely beautiful!
Ana Balbinot said…
Very good! Congrats for your beautiful home and wonderfull job!
Fifi Flowers said…
Your home is LOVELY! Thanks for sharing! ENJOY the holiday season and the first day of Winter!
Fifi
I just recently came across your blog and I love it. You are very talented and you've given me ideas for next Christmas. All the best to you in 2009!
SERENDIPITY said…
I love how u decorated it .. very cozy & elegant indeed :D
Tardevil said…
So beautiful & clean. Looks like another magazine photo shoot!
P11 said…
i like interior design too, i will post something sure you'll love, :)

Popular Posts