I'm sorry that it took me so long.
Last month I received an award and a tag from two wonderful persons Tardevil at Confessions of a 40-something mama and Brandi at Bishop's Room.
If you haven't been there go visit them.
The rules for the award are the following:
1. Mention 5 things I always wanted to do.
2. Contact 3 more bloggers and pass the award along to them.
Five things I always wanted to do:
1. Attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
2. Go to see the place where Jesus was born.
3. Go to UK and work as a nanny.
4. Take a year long vacation with my husband.
5. Write a book.
Since this is an Autumn award and most of my friends at blogland already have it I'm not passing this alone but if anyone wants to pick it up feel free to do it.
The rules for the tag are the following:
1. Mention seven little things about me
2. Passed to 5 or more bloggers.
7 Little things about me.
1. I'm not good at gardening and I don't like it.
2. I don't smoke, drink alcohol or coffee, never.
3. I'm not a morning person, at all.
4. I'm the oldest of my siblings and the only girl.
5. I love sunsets, energy drinks, Diet Coke and chocolate soy milk.
6. I don't eat red meats or any cute animals like rabbits, ducks, etc.
7. White and green are my favorites colors.
This tag now goes to: