I'm sorry that it took me so long.


Last month I received an award and a tag from two wonderful persons Tardevil at Confessions of a 40-something mama and Brandi at Bishop's Room.
If you haven't been there go visit them.
The rules for the award are the following:
1. Mention 5 things I always wanted to do.
2. Contact 3 more bloggers and pass the award along to them.
 
Five things I always wanted to do:
1. Attend the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
2. Go to see the place where Jesus was born.
3. Go to UK and work as a nanny.
4. Take a year long vacation with my husband.
5. Write a book.

Since this is an Autumn award and most of my friends at blogland already have it I'm not passing this alone but if anyone wants to pick it up feel free to do it.
 
The rules for the tag are the following:

1. Mention seven little things about me
2. Passed to 5 or more bloggers.

7 Little things about me.

1. I'm not good at gardening and I don't like it.
2. I don't smoke, drink alcohol or coffee, never.
3. I'm not a morning person, at all.
4. I'm the oldest of my  siblings and the only girl.
5. I love sunsets, energy drinks, Diet Coke and chocolate soy milk.
6. I don't eat red meats or any cute animals like rabbits, ducks, etc.
7. White and green are my favorites colors.

This tag now goes to:

My friend Nikki @ blah blah blah blog
My friend Natalie @ FLHomeBlog
amiable Amy @ Business Matters.



Comments

Tardevil said…
Loved learning more about you! I think you should write a design book...I'm sure it would be a best seller! For the little things, I'm right there w/ you on the 1st 3! Got to try chocolate soy milk though! :O) LOL!
Natalia said…
Congrats and a big thank you!

Loved learning a bit about you. Wish I could say the same thing about coffee...I quit, sometimes for months at a time, and then one day my car takes me hostage and drives me straight to D'n'D. It's awful. I should maybe try buying a new car that doesn't know it's way there.

I'll be doing this over the holiday break, hope you don't mind the delay.

You should totally try Pumpkin Spice soy milk. Silk has it out right now for a limited time. It's soooo good.
nikkicrumpet said…
Thanks for the tag! And we have a few things in common...I don't smoke or drink coffee or alcohol either...I'm the only girl..and I hate mornings lol. I hope you're having a wonderful week. I hope you didn't mind the link in my post. I hope that people will see it and come see your beautiful blog! If you'd rather I didn't do the link I'll quickly take it down. Take care!
Mafe Molinari said…
Not at all Nikki, I love that you though of me!
Have a great week you too.
Hi, Maria, I found you through Nikki's blog. I added your Unpretentious Style to my sidebar so I can come back to visit.

gollum
Oliveaux said…
Fabulous to learn more about you. I would also love to go to Egypt one day & that year long vacation sounds perfect. I do drink coffee & love gardening, but do not eat red meat etc either....love white & green! Have a great weekend. Amanda x
Laura Marchant said…
At first I wondered how you did it with no coffee but then I saw energy drinks :-)

Popular Posts