John Bessler Photography









Click here to visit his website

Comments

Tardevil said…
Hi! Aren't these pictures beautiful? Sometimes I wish I had 10+ houses to decorate (without the mortgages!) because they would ALL be decorated differently! I just wanted to say that I am honored to have you "follow" me. I think you're an awesome designer, and I am extremely flattered. I'm taking the day off from blogging today because I'm on an Obama diet. I'm feeling a little sick to my stomach! I suppose I should be embracing change. I'll return when I'm not so sad. :O(
Suzann said…
WOW.
I love the worn wood floors with all the white in the second photo. The vintage bathrooms are also perfectly beautiful. GREAT photos.
Unknown said…
they are just perfect. every single one. ...wishing even one of them was a room in my house :)
amiable amy said…
the 6th photo is the most that i like...i would imagine it as an attic design...white and sassy
Fifi Flowers said…
I am sooooo happy I stopped by today! The first photo in this post hooked me! I needed inspiration for a PINK Saturday post... I am pluck photos to paint from your site! I will link back to you! Come by Saturday!
ENJOY your day... and merci beaucoup!
Fifi
Anonymous said…
Hi, Tagged you on my blog and love it if you`d play!! Seven things about yourself.
I don't know which is more inspiring--the photography or the interiors. I suppose one without the other would not be quite the same. Beautiful.
nikkicrumpet said…
The pictures are gorgeous..and those rooms are devine! I love the hall picture with the puddled drapes...YUMMY
Viera said…
Have a great weekend Maria
XXX
V
SitDownKaren said…
There is something so fabulous about beatin wood floors and white linen. Love it!
Tardevil said…
If you get a moment, stop by my blog & pick up a little award!
Tardevil said…
Hi, just came by to tell you I had an award for you over at my blog if you have the time to play along! Happy weekend!
Tardevil said…
No rush...just enjoy the time you have with your family! Take care!
Beautifully clean, simple and stylish but so inviting!

I love the little 'miss' in the first shot in her pink tutu, like she lounges around in it 24/7 - classic! x
Flipperdelph said…
Wonderful pictures ! Thanks !
karey m. said…
i'm smitten. going to meet him now...

thanks for the intro!
Natalia said…
Gorgeous. I'm coveting those beautiful wood floors right now. Beautiful pics!
Heidi said…
Love these images. Heidi
amiable amy said…
Hello Mariafer, I came by for a visit...Have a Happy Friday
Laura said…
you are so talented and I can only imagine sitting in these rooms feeling calm and tranquil. Now where is my pink tutu skirt when I need to read my paper this weekend?
Natalia said…
Where'd ya go? I miss your posts :)
EJ said…
beutiful pictures, well taken.

by the way, i am following your blog, hope you can do the same with my blog..
v said…
Beautiful elegant rooms. I like whites. So pure and clean.
Oliveaux said…
These photo's are stunning! Have a fabulous weekend.
nikkicrumpet said…
Hope all is well in your world...and that you're having a great time leading up to this holiday season! Just came by to say "hi"
Viera said…
Maria Thank you so much for your message. We are OK now I just hope no more scary storms .
Have a wonderful weekend Love Viera
Shumous said…
nice style .. thanks for sharing
Shumous said…
you are featured here: http://shumous.blogspot.com/2008/11/maria-fernanda-molinari.html


hope you don't mind
amiable amy said…
was here again....hoping everything is fine...Happy Thanksgiving
Unknown said…
I love everyone of these shots, almosts feel that I,m a part of them. thankyou Craig. www.brockphotos.com.au
Kenny Surtani said…
This is exactly my style,i love the big space and the white colour but im sure i would have mixed black in to the house like mine's.Perfect work and beautiful pictures :9

Popular Posts