Hand Painted...Painted Hand...Guido Daniele













www.guidodaniele.com




Comments

Fifi Flowers said…
Those are AMAZING!
ENJOY your day!
Fifi
Viera said…
Interesting images.
Good to see you back, Maria!
X
V
larimie said…
i've seen these before... they're great! thanks for sharing again!
nikkicrumpet said…
OH MY....that is totally amazing!! I'm so glad you shared these gorgeous images. I hope all is well in your world! And I hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!
jaleh behtash said…
oh my god! i want these on my hands. they are incredible :)
wow, they are so real looking, spooky! x
Leigh said…
those are incredible! i love the elephant :)
ellastica said…
so freakin cool!
esp the elephant; right down to the natural skin patterns.
reminds me of joanne gair's body artistry:
http://www.joannegair.com/body1.6.htm

Popular Posts