Happy Halloween and Happy Weekend!

Comments

larimie said…
LOL That's great! Happy Halloween
"Blossom" said…
I saw this is morning from another
gal. How funny is this.
Happy Halloween.
blossom
Unknown said…
Happy Halloween to you:)) This pic is hilarious LOL.
nikkicrumpet said…
I love this hilarious picture!! So fitting that Biden is the one without a brain! HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Michael said…
LOL...even funnier to me because Jay and I are going to a Halloween party tomorrow night with a Wizzard of Oz theme. He bought the best Tin Man costume...I'm going as the yellow brick road (so cheesy, I know.)
Mafe Molinari said…
ad Obama is the one without a heart...
Tardevil said…
Oh my words....I didn't notice the faces at first! Too funny! You look like you could be Eva Longoria's sister...are you, and you're just not telling us. Wish I were where you are...I'd be a lot warmer! Happy Halloween!
Tardevil said…
I didn't even notice their faces at first. How blonde of me. I thought I had left you a comment, but maybe you have to approve it
1st. I asked if you are Eva Longoria's sister, and said I wished I were where you are tonight b/c it's getting cold here! LOL & happy Halloween!
Viera said…
Maria have lots of fun and a great weekend!!
XX
V
amiable amy said…
statement about Obama LOL! i noticed that right away....very funny picture
Natalia said…
And McCain needs a brain, and Palin is a loooong way from home, lol.

Too funny! I like that it includes all of them, haha.

Almost election day, wow!

Happy Halloween right back at ya <|:^)
Anonymous said…
This is great!

Popular Posts