London pride: Lucyina Moodie Stylist





Comments

nikkicrumpet said…
Love the tone on tone...all the muted beiges are really starting to draw me in since I did our bedroom like that. Also can't believe how pretty that dark blue wall is!
Natalia said…
I never would've thought about using that fixture over the table...but it just works...beautiful. Thank you for sharing these with us.

(Also, thanks for the link. It was very nice of you to find that for me and it's a great resource. I had a big response written here but just deleted it because it occured to me that the right place for it is probably back on my post, lol. I'll put it there in case you make it back over.)
Viera said…
White interiors- always winners for me. What about that bedspread- its beautiful!!
SERENDIPITY said…
the color scheme is very relaxing .. white is everywhere ..
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SERENDIPITY said…
those blue navy walls & curtains in contrast with white interiors are WOW !!

Popular Posts