Grab your Passport...I'm taking you on a trip.

Tango Central

As many of you may know I was born and raise in Argentina. It's been a while since the last time I was there but I'm planning a 'virtual' trip down there and I'm taking all of you with me, are you in?
We have to flight for 8 hours to get to Buenos Aires from Miami. Right now in Argentina the spring is about to begin (Sept,21), so don't bring to much sweaters only a couple in case we end up in Patagonia. Please, fasten your seatbelt...
Click the Colon Opera House picture to get more info.
French Embassy
Law School
Subway
Puerto Madero
National Congress

El Divino Disco
Colon Opera House

9 de Julio Avenue

Comments

nikkicrumpet said…
What beautiful photos! Places I'd love to visit as long as I can wear comfortable shoes!!! Have a lovely evening and a great day tomorrow!
Michael said…
How fun! I love virtual vacations, he he. I've never been to Argentina...it looks absolutely beautiful. My unofficial travel goal is to visit 6 of the 7 continents (no desire to go to Antarctica), and Argentina is on my list of must sees!
Zelda said…
How come it look so much like Paris ??? ! with the Hausmanian flair ? amazing . It’s relly beautifull , in europ we don’t have much idea about south America except tango and bossa nova in Rio , Cuba . And voila … we are pretty ignorant… I admit it .
Natalia said…
How did you know I needed a vacay? Thanks so much - and I am definitely feeling much better.
Anonymous said…
Really beautiful. You are so lucky to have such a rich history :)I am really enjoying lookingg around your blog. Thanks!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vanya Wilkinson said…
I've always wanted to go to Argentina, thank you :)

Popular Posts